Do you guys plan to bring this game to mac I would love to play it because it looks and sounds really cool.
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Dear Towerer, your task will be to clear a tower full of enemies that look like geometric shapes.
Survive in the test chambers and you may be rewarded for your work after you get to the top of the tower.
Each step will cause you even more pain... but we believe you can do it and take on the challenge, else you will be... DEAD.
And remember... don't miss... even though the ammunition is unlimited, try not to die.
Good luck and keep your head up, don't look down, because... why would you?
- Rogue-like, permanent death/randomly picked levels from the pool created by us. We recommend playing multiple times.
- Random bosses.
- Ability to dash, good for avoiding traps, bullets and also enemies themselves.
- Polished, well-designed linear experience.
- Change system for weapons (pick from two, dispose last one) after each level up.
- Items which give your character specific buffs and debuffs.
- Different enemies, with different AI behaviours.
Created by most people from the Cyberevolver_Studios team:
- Michał "Biegus" Biegaj - Programmer, VFX Designer,
- Mateusz "TheMatiaz0" Kusionowicz - UI Designer, Programmer,
- Jakub "Alias" Kartkowski - Graphic Designer.
Outside the team:
- Hubert "HubrQ" Szudzikowski - Graphic Designer,
- Oskar "SwiatowskiSoundDesign" Światowski - Musician,
- Maticzpl - Website,
- Sinvicta (Youtube.com/Sinvicta) - Voice Acting.
Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/nP5xJ2H
|Authors||Cyberevolver_Studios, TheMatiaz0, Biegus|
|Tags||Bullet Hell, Futuristic, gamepad, Roguelite, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Top down shooter, Unity|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Links||Homepage, Community, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update 1.3.0 - (Post)Christmas Update and Final FarewellDec 27, 2020
- The Towerer - Update 1.2.0Aug 01, 2020
- Update 1.1.3/1.1.4/1.1.5 - Bug FixesJul 31, 2020
- The Towerer is now published on Itch.io!Jul 25, 2020
- Boss Showcase #1: Dancing QueenJul 21, 2020