Update 1.1.3/1.1.4/1.1.5 - Bug Fixes
First of all, we are very pleased with such great interest. At first, we initially thought that nobody would play the game. Thank you for your support.
Secondly, a little information - this devlog is a bit late with updates because we are working on 1.2.0 at the moment.
Thirdly, we would like to remind you that you can join our Discord server to ask some questions, chat with us and if you want, give us valuable feedback.
Let's dive in into the changelog:
- Fixed attempt count (by the way, it stopped working after 1.0 version).
- Fixed missing first weapon set after "Try again".
- Fixed audio volume in endings.
- Randomized blaster sound, now it sounds more alive.
- Fixed getting damage from explosion during dash.
- Balanced some levels.
- Now you can choose in the Options menu between dash towards mouse or dash towards movement.
- Also, you can scale UI to your preferences in the Options menu.
- Fixed some layer bugs.
- Changed how the death ring weapon works.
- Fixed blocking enemy in enter door.
- Fixed blocking hero when dashing through opening door.
- Fixed stopping music.
- Teleporting enemies can't teleport too close to you and also they warn you before showing up.
- Fixed laser soldier beam bug.
- Better compression method, which makes file size much smaller (from 200 MB to 130 MB).
- Fixed the critical bug with UI scale (occured only if you had other screen resolution than 1920x1080).
And that's it! You can expect another devlog soon with a new version 1.2.0 of the game. Thanks once again for your support and engagement into The Towerer.
Get The Towerer
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.