The Towerer - Update 1.2.0
Update 1.2.0 has been released! This time, there are many more major changes under the belt.
- Added the Execute command that allows you to execute any C# code inside the game. With that feature you can make small mods.
- Fixed a bug where heal packs didn't really heal after you used the dash.
- Changed codec for videos in game, they are now much smaller and can be used for cross platform export.
- Added cosmetic item support with inventory in the Main Menu. You can get some by getting trophies (if you got a trophy earlier you will get the cosmetic items for them too).
- Smiley Guy from now can't die because of the level entrance (that was really embarrassing).
- Removed a trophy for finishing the game without losing HP, instead there are now new trophies for chapter completion.
- Removed pitched noise from the Blaster weapon.
- Fixed a bug with quick death after game load.
- Added warnings for specific Circle attacks.
And many more minor changes.
Additionally, we are releasing an experimental Linux build of The Towerer, so you can now play the game on the Linux operating system.
By the way, The Towerer is now available on the Twitch game list, so you can select it while streaming.
Get The Towerer
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.