5 Minutes to Survive The Zombies
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
You have five hours (five minutes) until the morning to locate a way to escape from two zones, which have been overrun by zombies. Gather loot, sneak around and avoid fighting or go in guns blazing. It's your choice. Your ultimate objective is to get out of this hell and into the Military Base.
- Randomly selected city layouts,
- 12 Trophies (via Game Jolt API),
- Hi-Score System (via Game Jolt API),
- Equipment system,
- 6 guns that you can find while looting,
- A bit of humour in this grim world full of zombies,
- Level Editor (make your own maps!),
- Custom languages (official include English, Polish),
- Different types of enemies (not only zombie, but SUPER-SPECIAL MUTATED ZOMBIE).
More features and a detailed description are coming soon, so stay tuned and follow our game.
Game made by Cyberevolver_Studios:
- Main Programmer: Biegus (Michał Biegaj).
- (Junior) Programmer and Main Designer: TheMatiaz0 (Mateusz Kusionowicz)
- Graphic Designer and Game Designer: w4ty (creator of previous STZ) [Bruno T.].
- Graphic Designer: Alias (Jakub Kartkowski).
- Level Designer: Lo0 (Piotr M.)
|Tags||2D, Loot, My First Game Jam, Post-apocalyptic, Procedural Generation, Short, Singleplayer, Stealth, Zombies|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Playstation controller|
- Update 1.0.5 - Linux BuildAug 19, 2019
- We need your opinion about the game!Jun 13, 2019
- Update 1.0.3 - No cheats, except for the Practice modeJun 13, 2019
- Update 1.0.2 - Another Bug Bites The DustJun 09, 2019
- Game release is now!Jun 08, 2019
- 5 Minutes to Survive The Zombies | Devlog #7 - Marketing and Final FixesJun 08, 2019
- New 5 Minutes to Survive The Zombies game thumbnail - many thanks to members of...Jun 03, 2019
- 5 Minutes to Survive The Zombies | Devlog #6 - Big changes!May 31, 2019