Fight off the hostile Soviet scourge as one of the Polish Army units in the Battle of Warsaw, fought in 1920.
In doing so, use a variety of combat tactics to destroy the Bolsheviks advancing on Warsaw.
- Take part in a unique maneuver called Kontruderzenie znad Wieprza, developed by Tadeusz Rozwadowski and carried out by Józef Piłsudski.
- Experience a turn-based battle system, divided into three lines - each line has its own characteristics that can make all the difference in battle.
- Collect resources to help you in the final battle against 16th Army commander Nikolai Sollohub.
- Lead your units to victory over the Red Army.
- Languages available in the game: English, Polish.
- Michał "Biegus" Biegaj - Main Programmer,
- Jakub "Alias" Kartkowski - Main Graphic Designer,
- Mateusz "TheMatiaz0" Kusionowicz - Programmer, UI Designer,
- Aleksander "Wooden_Alex" Szczepańczyk - Programmer, Game Designer.
Disclaimer: The game has been made initially for 1920 Jam. The version of the game that is now visible on this webpage is a little bit improved from the game jam's one, but not fully, so you can notice a couple of bugs during the gameplay such as:
- We highly recommend playing the game on full-screen mode because of unidentifed bug with UI (which can break the game experience).
- If you somehow have Polish language set by default, you can change it in the right bottom corner (the grayed button on the screen below is English):
- Update 1.0.1 - Tiny Improvements after 1920 JamMar 20, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.